A way to repair 0xc000014c error codes
Simply click here to start a fast diagnostic scan for 0xc000014c and similar problems.
0xc000014c error codes are often caused by faulty files inside of your MS Windows operating system.
To Repair (0xc000014c) errors you should complete the 3 steps below:
|Download (0xc000014c) Repair Utility|
|Click the “Scan Now” button|
|Click ‘Fix‘. The Fix complete.|
*File size: 1MB
When you’ve got 0xc000014c error code then we recommend that you run an error code scan.
This document contains information that explains ways to fix any MS windows 0xc000014c errors both by hand and / or automatically. In addition to that, this document can help you to fix any regularly occurring error messages associated with 0xc000014c error message which you may well pick up.
Notice: This specific post was originally published as WIKI_Q409270
What exactly is 0xc000014c error message?
A 0xc000014c error code is the Hexadecimal data format of the error prompted. This is the typical error code layout utilised by Windows in addition to other Windows compatible software and device driver providers.
This kind of computer code is employed by the vendor to diagnose the error caused. This unique 0xc000014c error has a numeric value as well as a practical brief description. Often the error code could have extra variables in 0xc000014c format .This additional numerical code will be the address of your system sections in which the guidelines are loaded at the time of the error code.
The cause of 0xc000014c error code?
Typically, the 0xc000014c error code is the result of Microsoft Windows system file failure. Missing system data files can be a substantial danger to the health of any personal computer.
There can be several events that will cause a system file error. An incomplete install, an incomplete uninstall, improper erasure of software applications or computer hardware. It could also be brought about if the machine is infected by malware or adware infection or by an incorrect shutdown of the laptop or desktop. Any one of the preceeding events could very well end up in the removal or corruption of Windows system data files. A corrupted system file will lead to absent and erroneously linked data and files required for the optimal functioning of the system.
How you can quickly solve 0xc000014c error?
The two main strategies to resolve 0xc000014c error message:
Expert Remedy (manual update):
1) Start your computer then login as an admin.
2) Then click the Get started button then click on Programs, Accessories, System, then click on System Restore.
3) Inside the new screen, click on “Restore my system to a previous date” then click on Next.
4) Select the freshest restore date from the “select a restore date” list, then click on Next.
5) Click on the Next button within the verification window.
6) Reboot the computer or laptop when the rescue is completed.
Inexperienced Resolution (totally automated):
1) Download and save the (0xc000014c) restoration application.
2) Install software program and click Scan button.
3) Click the Fix Errors button as soon as the diagnostic scan is successfully completed.
4) Restart your computer system.
Here is a link to an alternative 0xc000014c recovery utility you can try if the previous tool does not work anymore.