Ways to fix 0xc000142 errors
Click here to perform a quick diagnostic scan for 0xc000142 and connected problems.
0xc000142 error message codes are almost always brought on in one way or another by corrupt files inside your operating system.
To Repair (0xc000142) error you’ll need to follow the steps below:
|Download the (0xc000142) Fix Tool|
|Click the “Scan” button|
|Then click ‘Repair‘. The Fix done.|
*File size: 1MB
If you’ve got 0xc000142 error code then we advise that you run an error scan.
This document contains information that explains how you can treat your Microsoft Windows 0xc000142 errors either by hand as well as automatically. Also, this document will allow you to diagnose most regularly occurring error alerts in relation to 0xc000142 error which you might get.
Note: This specific post was originally posted as WIKI_Q021710
So what is 0xc000142 error code?
A 0xc000142 error code is the numerical format of the error message caused. This is the normal error code layout employed by Microsoft Windows along with other Microsoft Windows compatible programs and device driver providers.
This type of computer code is commonly used by the manufacturer to recognize the error code made. This 0xc000142 error code includes a numeric number and a specialised explanation. Occasionally the error message may have extra factors in 0xc000142 data format .This further number and letter code will be the address of your system locations where the instructions are loaded at the time of the error.
The causes of 0xc000142 error code?
A 0xc000142 error code may be as a result of Windows system corruption. Corrupt system entries can be a real risk to the performance of a pc.
There can be quite a few events which may trigger system file errors. An unfinished installation steup, an unfinished file deletion, improper deletion of applications or computer hardware. It could also be caused if the machine is contaminated with a virus or spyware attack or through a poor shut down of the machine. Many of the previously mentioned actions can result in the removal or data corruption of Windows system files. A corrupted system file will give you missing or erroneously linked data and files vital for the proper operation of the application.
Find out how to easily repair 0xc000142 error code?
The 2 main ways in which to deal with 0xc000142 error message:
Advanced Computer User Resolution (manual update):
1) Switch on the laptop or desktop and log on as an administrator.
2) Click the Get started button then click on All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, then click Restore.
3) From the next screen, select “Restore my computer to a prior period” and then click Next.
4) Select the latest restore date within the “click a restoration date” list, then click on Next.
5) Then click ‘Next’ in the verification window.
6) Reboot the computer system once the restoration has finished.
Beginner User Remedy (totally automated):
1) Download the (0xc000142) repair application.
2) Install software program and click Scan button.
3) Hit the Fix Errors button in the software as soon as the diagnostic scan is completed.
4) Reboot your pc.
Download a different 0xc000142 fix tool you may try if the preceeding program does not work.