|Left click the “Scan Now” button|
|Finally, click ‘Repair‘. The Fix has finished.|
*File size: 1MB
Notice: The following page was originally released under WIKI_Q991447
There are lots of events which may cause system file errors. An incomplete install, an incomplete uninstall, bad erasure of applications or equipment. It may also be brought about if the laptop or computer is contaminated with a pc virus or adware/spyware infection or by a poor shut down of the computer. Many of the preceeding actions can end up in the erasure or data corruption of Windows system data files. This damaged system file will cause missing and wrongly linked information and records needed for the proper operation of the software.
Advanced User Method (manual):
1) Start the laptop or computer and then log on as the administrator.
2) Click the Get started button then click on Programs, Accessories, System Tools, then click on Restore.
3) Inside the next window, click on “Restore my computer to a previous time” and then click Next.
4) Find the freshest restore date in the “click a restore date” list, then click Next.
5) Then click Next on the verification window.
6) Reboot your computer system whenever the rescue is finished.
Beginner Solution (completely automated):
2) Install software program and click Scan button in the software.
3) Then click the Fix Errors button as soon as the scan is finished.
4) Restart your laptop or computer.